There are a total of 50 Genopet Leagues in the world. Within each League’s territory, there are 8 species of genopets, each governed by a different clan of humans. The following are the 8 species of genopets within a particular League territory known as Wildheart Forest League, a territory within the North American continent.
- Appearance:Ferrethawks have the bodies of typical, full-grown ferrets. They have a pair of feathery wings extending from behind their shoulders, with a wingspan equal to that of a hawk’s.
- Purpose: Ferrethawks were created to regulate the air quality and control air currents. They can breathe various gases and exhale powerful gusts of wind. They can breathe different types of airborne chemicals to cure bizarre diseases, such as Noxic Lung Disease, Internal Purging Disorder, and Acute Expulsion.
- Habitat:Ferrethawks live up in the branches of a variety of giant trees. Some live on thick, soft clouds created by the stronger Ferrethawks. Humans that thrive with the Ferrethawks build their homes and buildings atop the thick, wide branches of these giant trees.
- Human Masters: The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Ferrethawks are known as the “Ferrethawkians.” They have very light blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes.
- Appearance: Wolf-like beasts with red or magenta fur. There are small, volcano-like stumps jutting from the tops of their heads, where fire can erupt.
- Purpose: Volcanines were created to produce fire and regulate heat during the winter. The small volcanoes that grow on their heads can erupt at their will. They were also created to cure diseases caused by the new types of fire in their territory, such as Internal Burning, Melting Bones, Cinder Throat, and Ash Lungs.
- Habitat: Scorched, barren lands with a few bare trees and numerous rivers of boiling lava. The humans that thrive with the Volcanines build their homes and buildings atop ledges or inside caves of various volcanoes. Some are also built on small islands of lava pools.
- Human Masters: The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Volanines are known as the “Volcanians.” They have blazing red hair, freckles, and green eyes.
- Appearance: small rabbits with very short, pale, blue fur. The upper half of their body resembles a rabbit with long, drooping ears and two front paws, while the lower half of their body resembles that of a fish’s, with a flipper at the end.
- Purpose:Aquabunnies were created to ensure the maintenance and salinity of water. They can exhale water from their mouths and release water from their long ears, as well as use their ears and flipper to swim through water. They are responsible for secreting water that can cure diseases found in their lakes, such as Acid Blood, Delusional Disorder (caused by very diluted blood), and Excess Drooling.
- Habitat: Aquabunnies live with their human masters in various caves and crevices in the depths of freshwater lakes. Their human masters build their cities within giant air bubbles that hover around various locations of the lake.
- Human Masters: The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Aquabunnies are known as the “Aquabunnesians.” They have varying shades of blue hair, tan skin, and blue eyes.
- Appearance:Normal-sized armadillos with long, stiff tails that resemble giant drills.
- Purpose: Armadrillos were created to provide access to underground settings. Humans use Armadrillos to dig through mines and create underground passageways to underground cities. Their tails work as drills to provide underground access. They also secrete special types of soil that can be used to cure underground diseases, such as Rock-Skin, Mud-Warts, and Sand-Blood.
- Habitat:Armadrillos live with their human masters in underground cities, within caves or within the buildings that humans have built underground. Some live in buildings that have been built upon giant roots.
- Human Masters:The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Armadrillos are known as the “Armadrillish.” They have jet-black hair, dark-brown skin, and brown eyes.
- Appearance:green-furred deer with flowers, fruits, and vegetables growing off their antlers.
- Purpose: Blossombucks were created to produce flowers, herbs, and other exotic plants to cure diseases caused by the new toxic plants produced by Cobrazors and Mother Nature, such as Internal Overgrowth, Blasting Mouth Syndrome, and various types of cancer.
- Habitat:dense forests similar to that of the Ferrethawks, except with less floating clouds at the treetops.
- Human Masters:The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Blossombucks are known as Blossombuckish. They have light-green hair and green eyes.
- Appearance: Normal-sized grizzly, brown, or black bears with bodies composed entirely of rocks. Some bodies are composed of bigger rocks and boulders, while some are composed of tiny pellets.
- Purpose:Boulderbears were created to provide humans with various shapes of rocks and boulders that would be used for the construction of buildings in the mountains. They have the strength to destroy and shape cliffs, as well as regurgitate various shapes of rocks to construct gigantic, sturdy buildings. They are also responsible for regurgitating rocks that contain fluids to cure diseases caused by the germs that live on new types of rocks, and these diseases include Rock-Skin, Pebble-blood, and various types of bone diseases.
- Habitat:Boulderbears live with their human masters within caves, mountains, and cliffs.
- Human Masters: The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Boulderbears are known as the “Boulderbearish.” They have dark-brown hair, light-brown skin, and brown eyes.
- Appearance:Felines the size of cougars and panthers. Iciclaws can have either black pelts with white claws that can extend up to four feet long, or white pelts with black claws that can extend up to four feet long.
- Purpose: Iciclaws were created to maintain air and water temperatures with their claws. They can freeze various animals by stabbing their prey with their long, four-foot long claws, and freeze bodies of water by dipping their claws in the water. Their claws can also cure new diseases caused by extreme temperatures, such as Frozen-Blood, Skin Molds, and Silver Veins.
- Habitat: Barren, snowy fields and lumpy, jagged ledges of mountains with scattered buildings for their human masters to live in.
- Human Masters: The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Iciclaws are known as the “Iciclawese.” They have snow-white hair, extremely pale skin, and gray-blue eyes.
- Appearance:Long-bodied cobras with varying shades of purple scales. The tips of their tails are the shapes of dagger-sharp spears. They have razor-bladed, two-pronged tongues that can extend up to five feet out of their mouths.
- Purpose:Cobrazors were created to provide humans with the necessary chemicals needed for various medicines and treatment for diseases caused by new toxic flowers, such as Internal Overgrowth, Delusional Disorder, and Internal Purging. They also provide various substances that allow the growth of different types of plants and trees, as well as various types of toxins used to eradicate certain types of plants.
- Habitat:Cobrazors may live with their human masters in buildings built upon the leaves of giant plants, or atop the petals of giant flowers.
- Human Masters: The humans responsible for breeding, raising, and training Cobrazors are known as the “Cobrazorians.” They have varying shades of purple hair, pale skin, and blue eyes.
NOTE: As mentioned above, these are the species found within the Wildheart Forest League in the North American Continent. There are many other species of genopets in other Leagues across the world (and therefore, many other races of humans thriving with each species!)